Friday, November 5, 2010

What Happens If U Drink Scope

shade beds during the year


When browsing photos of my garden this year are two perspectives I have noticed that I have photographed at least twice: once in mid-June and again in early October. They show the shadow area in two apple trees, a walnut and a hedge, which is equipped with my spring shade perennials, hostas and many bulbous plants. Unfortunately there is no spring view, but I'll subsequent filing next year.

The left opposition fall particularly Astilboides tabularis, Fallopia japonica 'Variegata' un the various Hosta on. The right image is particularly the swing of the beds and the light mood. For two photo-times barely bloomed plant, what shade beds is not necessarily typical, except they are filled mainly with spring flowers and foliage shrubs, as I ;-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment