Saturday, December 18, 2010

Scottish Sayings Quotes

perennial beds in the snow slush


came after snow and slush snow earlier this week, so we now again have to 30cm. After this back and forth are only the more stable the most perennials, all others are kinked, have been bent down by the snow or just wrestled to the ground - I had so much more earlier Cut to a year. Really nice to present the one shown above Phlomis tuberosa 'Amazone', which has already bloomed in early June and so far was able to defy all weathers.


The other perennials are more or less tangled balls around in the beds and make my hopes dashed, Winter issues with my pro-arguments for cutting only in the spring, I'm pretty stupid because ... At least the beds are not empty ;-).


Clematis Some have retained their leaves yet, now shines in the winter sun. Otherwise, all the rest of the garden and tolerates Zero temperatures without any problems. I hope the snow holds something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment