Saturday, December 4, 2010

Can You Shower With A Tiffany Bracelet

Finally snow


Now it has finally snowed here too sensible and about 25cm snow cover beds, plants and all the contours of the garden. I like no evergreen trees, so there is no winter elements in this direction, and I like it when everything rests in winter, completely hidden and you can only guess where the beds run. But as I leave, almost all perennials, it looks a bit like the forest or on the picture above showing the shadow areas, such as in a clearing. The hedge on the right I have neglected for years, it is an unsightly example of a wrong cut hedge and now in the winter when no leaves covered the error can I think hard about how I manage that again.

The pond has frozen some of them already. Fortunately we were able to remove the pond network in time, that we, if it is cold for longer, can skate, too. A few years ago the winter came too fast, because we had the half-frozen and very serious power in a threesome out of the pond, which was a very unpleasant and very cold.



although I've wanted snow, but it completely forgot that I had actually photographed also like some frost issues. Now almost all the delicate grasses are tipped over - here in the Panicum virgatum image 'Warrior' - and if it ever should be frost, will not look as light as I had imagined ... But who knows how to develop the winter. Right now it looks like a pretty cold time, really a winter to my taste.

who is from winter in frustration, can brighten up the flower- Advent Calendar !

0 comments:

Post a Comment